An important update to all our customers
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, even during these uncertain times. Our thoughts go out to all of you who have been affected by this unprecedented situation.
We are monitoring advice from the Government and reviewing our plans daily. We have therefore taken the steps that where possible, staff members will work from home. This will most certainly prove difficult in some situations of communication but the wellbeing of our staff and customers is paramount.
In the past week we have seen an unprecedented number of calls and are now working with a skeleton staff. This is proving very difficult to deal with enquiries in the way we would normally like. Our Dunbridge Street and Brewery Road offices are not being manned and our staff at our Seven Kings office are working behind closed doors.
If your matter is urgent, please do not telephone but email us to one of the following:
- Renewals - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fleets - email@example.com
- Taxi - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car - email@example.com
- Claims - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General - email@example.com
We will do our upmost answering your query as soon as possible but would ask for your understanding if your enquiry is not as promptly as expected. We will try to prioritise the nature of the enquiry.
Renewals and Outstanding Payments
Payments for renewals or outstanding premiums can be paid by a direct BACS transfer to our account:
Sort code: 60-19-01
Please ensure you name/reference is clearly shown.
All requested documents should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org which will be constantly monitored.
London Taxi Policies - Carriage of Goods
We are receiving many enquiries in respect of the carriage of goods in Licenced London Black Cabs. Please note that depending on your particular Insurer the following will apply:
- ANTILO (CALPE INSURANCE) - Policies now cover this automatically. No action required.
- AVIVA TAXI FLEETS - Cover can be extended upon request. Please email if cover is required
- HAVEN (GRANITE UNDERWRITING - Policies now cover this automatically. No action required
- MARKERSTUDY - Policies now cover this automatically. No action required
- SABRE - Policies now cover this automatically. No action required
- TFP Schemes - Cover can be extended upon request. Please email if required
- TRIDENT - Policies now cover this automatically. No action required
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO DOCUMENTATION WILL BE ISSUED
If you are a AVIVA or TFP Schemes Policyholder and require carriage of goods cover please email us and confirm your FULL NAME, POST CODE and REGISTRATION NUMBER
Reporting of Accidents/Incidents
Should you need to report an incident to your insurance company, please see below the relevant dedicated telephone numbers for point of call:
- Antilo (Calpe Insurance Company) - 0800 998 8834
- Aviva (Taxi Fleets) - by email to FNOLNOR@aviva.com
- Granite Underwriting (Haven) - 0343 504 4598
- Markerstudy - 0330 436 497
- TFP Schemes (Aviva) - 0800 169 4066
- Trident Underwriting - 0344 873 8183
- Walsingham - 0333 700 8026
For Private Car, Home Insurance and other policies – please refer to your policy documentation to obtain the dedicated telephone number.
We do regret having to take these measures and sincerely hope that we will be able to resume normal business procedures in the very near future.